EXS 010 – Green Ceiling-Mount [Graphic Only] INFIRMARY Sign
What does a paramedic do?
A paramedic, ambulance attendant or emergency medical technician is a person who may be called to any number of settings in an emergency situation.
Paramedics can be licenced for different practitioner levels, including emergency medical responder, primary care, advanced care, or critical care. This document covers general aspects that most paramedics may encounter.
The main duties of a paramedic are to:
- Respond to emergency calls such as sudden illness, accidents (automobile, industrial, etc.), building collapses and natural disasters.
- Provide emergency medical care or care en route to other medical facilities.
- Use proper techniques for first aid, medical treatments, etc.
- Transport the patients to the requried hospital or other medical facilities for further medical care as appropriate.
- Educate the public on health and safety issues.
Green Ceiling-Mount [Graphic Only] INFIRMARY Sign
This aluminum First Aid sign with graphic symbol projects down from drop / suspended ceilings for easy viewing from either side.
- Double flange design easily mounts between track and tiles in drop / suspended ceilings – no screws or tape required.
- US-made sign is printed in bold colors on both sides for high visibility.
- Choose Reflective, Glow-in-the-Dark or Standard options (select above).
- Ceiling-mount Emergency Response sign is made from sturdy enamel-coated aluminum and is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Printed with UV stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.